Colchester based Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
As a minimum, the record of a gas safety check must contain:
- Description and location of each appliance and/or flue checked
- Name, registration number and signature of the engineer who carried out the check
- Date on which the appliance and/or flue was checked
- The address of the property at which the appliance and/or flue is installed
- The name and address of the landlord (or his agent where appropriate)
- Any defect identified and any action required or taken to fix it
- Confirmation of the results of operational safety checks carried out on the appliances.
- Discounts apply for landlords with multiple properties.
- Colne Heating allways carry out a service on boilers, gas fires & water heaters when a landlord gas safety check is carried out.