Colchester based Halstead Boilers Service & Repair
Renowned for quality and reliability, your Halstead heating system will provide you with problem free heating and hot water all year round. Halstead boilers are no longer available to purchase as the company was taken over by Glen Dimplex who no longer make boilers. Parts are still available while stocks last. Many models have been made, such as the Ace, Ace High, Best, Combi, Eden, Duo, Hero, Finest, Finest Gold & Quattro. Wickes, the DIY store also branded Halstead boilers under their own name. However, if you do experience any problems with your Halstead heating system, or if you just want us to carry out your annual service, we’re here to help you.
Having your boiler serviced annually is an essential part of the upkeep of your home heating system, and will ensure your system continues to perform at the very highest level long after it’s been installed. Colne Heating have attended several Halstead manufacturer training courses, who better than us to look after it for you?
Halstead Boilers Tips
- Is your boiler thermostat turned to maximum?
- Is your room thermostat, timer or programmer switched on?
- If you have the older version with a pilot light, is it lit? If not, follow the instructions on the pull down flap at the bottom of the boiler.
- Try re-setting the boiler by pressing or turning the reset button for 5 seconds & letting go.
- Is your water pressure gauge showing more than 0.5 bar? If not, your water pressure may require topping up by the filling loop, usually located under the boiler on the pipework. Turning the knob 90 degrees & slowly until you hear water, then the gauge will rise, until the pressure reaches 1.5 bar, THEN TURN IT BACK OFF.
If you have tried the above & your boiler is still not operating correctly, call Colne Heating for a Halstead boilers Repair in Colchester.